|3 panels rendered for the comic
||[Jul. 29th, 2007|11:02 pm]
Hello to anyone who's been patient with my lack of output.|
I fixed up a problem with GG1's internal components that would otherwise have made it impossible to continue with the story.
I also made an attempt to incorporate her locomotive number onto her chest instead of having to draw it each time, but that failed for some unknown reason. Spent several hours on that.... :(
Three panels have been rendered. My aim is to have a FOUR panel episode by using one of them twice.
This hasn't helped me catch up any time with the comic, but at least I'm not falling further behind... :roll: